Ceud mile failte romhat "A hundred thousand welcomes before thee"
I can't get your video to work. Boo-hoo!
that is hilarious!
hahahaha. Denae. You are so cool.
zzxzCrikey! Thats one ugly ferret, I hope you got your rabies shot.
The video didn't work for me at first, but it was SO worth coming back for a second try!
Ha ha. Denae you are such a dork. You really have it down, you can maybe even get your own little ferret show. Awesome video.
Shall I call you Steve? Just found your blog today through Rebekah's so I'll check in on you while you are away to see how you are doing.
That's hilarious, I'm laughing so hard right now. I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't get your video to work. Boo-hoo!
that is hilarious!
hahahaha. Denae. You are so cool.
zzxzCrikey! Thats one ugly ferret, I hope you got your rabies shot.
The video didn't work for me at first, but it was SO worth coming back for a second try!
Ha ha. Denae you are such a dork. You really have it down, you can maybe even get your own little ferret show. Awesome video.
Shall I call you Steve? Just found your blog today through Rebekah's so I'll check in on you while you are away to see how you are doing.
That's hilarious, I'm laughing so hard right now. I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment