I've neglected my blog for a week and a half now. So sorry to my Texas friends for not keeping in touch while we've been away. For those who don't know, we are in St. George for awhile. My mother has been given just a few weeks to live due to some brain tumors. My whole family is here...very rare...all 10 of us. It's been fun to be with everyone, but emotional too (not my favorite thing to be). Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.
3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that she isn't in too much pain and that you can all enjoy being together as a family.
How wonderful that you were all able to be there together for a little while. I am really so sorry to hear the news about your mom.
I my goodness, I had no Idea!!! If there is anything I can do for your family, please let me know. I will be praying for you and all your family.
Post a Comment