Ceud mile failte romhat
"A hundred thousand welcomes before thee"
Friday, March 6, 2009
Sixty One
Susan Marie Pearson Friday Feb. 13th 1948
Catholic Communion Doesn't she look like Barbie? Thousand Oaks California
My mom is doing well, but exhausted most of the time. She is undergoing radiation...again! Then she will start Chemo....again! Thank you for your prayers!
I can't tell you how much your blog means to me. I am so very glad that your Mom is still doing as well as possible and that she is determined to beat the cancer. Give your Mom and Dad my love.
It is so wonderful to see all the pictures and such a wonderful tribute to your Mom. I always knew how special you are. So glad to have you in my life.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your family. Your mom is truly inspirational
Thank you so much for sharing your family with us. We are truly touched by the show of strength in this video. Our prayers are with you all.
Dear Pootnam:
I can't tell you how much your blog means to me. I am so very glad that your Mom is still doing as well as possible and that she is determined to beat the cancer. Give your Mom and Dad my love.
It is so wonderful to see all the pictures and such a wonderful tribute to your Mom. I always knew how special you are. So glad to have you in my life.
Post a Comment