Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kid Jail

David is pulling 24 hour duty tonight....so I'm blogging about nothing. It beats going to bed.



He's almost better than I am.




Finn never fails to find small places to sit.



When it rains really hard here our back yard gets a little stream running through it. The children LOVE it! David kept telling them to run because he wanted them to fall...which Anneke eventually did, but she showed him! She thought it was fun!





Now this next picture was quite a surprise for me. I was getting the Awnan and Anneke ready for bed and noticed Finn had been a "wee bit" too quiet. I couldn't believe he fit his head through there let alone his whole body! Getting him out was lots of fun too! At least Pippi the ferret wasn't in there or it would have been really crowded! This could be our new "kid jail" :)

2 comments:

TandKWaterfall said...

Your children are so cute and very clever too. Miss you tons.

Lisa said...

He just wanted to make sure the farett didn't get to have all the fun.