Monday, August 30, 2010

Spy Kid


Awnan has decided that he wants to be a spy when he grows up. I got him a new jacket for the fall and he wasn't excited about it until I told him it was a "spy" jacket. Now it is cool. We had a discussion the other day about who he was allowed to tell that he was a spy....we concluded that he must tell no one.



He carries around spy gear and has hung keep-out signs on his door. If you like Care Bears, Elmo(he wrote Emo, so I guess if you are an emo you aren't allowed in either), if you are a girl (mothers excluded), or if you like Barney you may not enter. However, he did put up an Optimus Prime sign allowing fellow Transformer fans the right to enter his room. I think his Elmo picture is kind of scary myself. It reminds me of the baby on the Incredibles.

4 comments:

Cristin said...

That "No Emo" sign is hilarious. We don't allow Emos or Elmos in our room either.

Unknown said...

Zech and Gabe like Transformers. Can they come in and play?

Laura said...

This post practically had me busting a gut! I can just envision you telling Awnan that his coat was a spy coat. And I love his door! That is awesome!!!

Lisa said...

That cracks me up. I love that boy!