Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rebekah

This is Rebekah. AKA Rockin' Rebekah. Not only does she have 3 boys, but another on the way....and Anneke pledges her love to Zechariah (pictured) every night. Even though Rebekah feels I have no compassion (or probably passion for that matter...this is all due to my stubborn "Get over it" attitude when problems arise) I still say she ROCKS!...that's compassion right there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This always makes me cry. I don't know why. Denae, I actually think you are the most selfless person I know. I like your no-nonsense attitude and drama free life. You are always there to help when everyone else's drama arises. Thanks for the song and for thinking that I "rock". Sometimes, I'm not so sure.

Belle said...

I love your songs for people- especially my song ;) Sister Horton was always funny when she would politely force people to answer her queries. And I like your new page back ground....very, Valentimey. I didn't think you were into this "holiday". I can't wait to see your page in MARCH :)