Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sandra


This is Sandra. She's also a military wife with a deployed hubby. Sandra is in the category of "friends who don't really have much in common with me, but still put up with me"....although she almost didn't when I nearly kicked her out of book club (she's a book hoarder...what can I say).

5 comments:

Carlia said...

Denae, you are too cool. i don't know if you really want to come to our house, we may not be in your caliber of coolness. another awesome song! when does your cd come out?

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Denae, very cool! So I definitely thought it was funny...lmbo..laugh my butt off funny...yup, I said it...butt. I finally got my song, hip, hip, horray! I'll have to post it on my blog in a day or two. You definitely kicked me back into gear. I even like that pic you posted. TTYS.

Unknown said...

HIlarious and true! I love it! I gotta say, mine is the best though. :) teehee We miss you!

Debbie said...

Hey Denae,
Don't know if you remember me...but I remember you!! I found your blog through Kate Barlows' blog...hope you're well & happy - your family is adorable!!
love, Sister Debbie Freitas xox