Monday, February 9, 2009

David


This is David. Also known as my husband and father to our three children. I wrote this song to sing to him at our wedding reception. It pretty much sums up our courtship. David is THE hardest person to get to really know!! But it was worth all the grueling effort. Even now it's hard for me to write something about him because it has probably changed. What hasn't changed is his integrity...and his love for being right.


6 comments:

Carlia said...

Your dress is absolutely beautimous
The video of the song never came up so i'm all sitting here in anticipation and nothing ever happened. There isn't even a screen with you on it, just a big blank white square underneath the gorgeous pictures of you on your wedding day. hmph.

Kristine said...

I saw your video and I loved it. What a great song. Did David know you were going to sing to him? How come I wasn't at your wedding. Where was I?

Lisa said...

That is an awesome song! You look so gorgous in your wedding dress.

JandMPutnam said...

I finally get to see what the song was like! Mark and Jessie tried to explain it to me, but I am glad you did this video!!
;0 )

Lisa said...

I loved that song! Thanks for sharing.

Belle said...

It's comforting to know that you thought running was for communists even back when you wrote this song :)