2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people

Alright...I'll do a little break from the songs. This picture was taken 2 years ago while David was home from Iraq for 2 weeks. We had such a great time. The time didn't go by too fast. We went camping in Zions, took Awnan up in a small airplane (David and I got nauseated), had family pictures taken, and just relaxed and enjoyed each other. His 2 week break this time wont be until October.
2 comments:
okay, so for some reason my computer decided to let your youtube square show up, and i got to hear your song - you are a very funny lady! loved it! i can see the music video in my head...
Cute picture. I wish we were closer so that we could do things together. I can't wait until my husband needs an excuse to golf in St George again so I can come along and hang out.
Post a Comment