This is Lisa. I know her as Hermana Anthony. She was my second companion in good ol' Puerto Rico. We served in the ghetto of San Juan together. My fondest memories of our companionship would undoubtedly be: Getting caught throwing food on each others plates, having someone show us their boob, getting her hand stuck under the seat while she was driving, bonding with her fan without a cover by it hitting her in the bum, and hacky sac volleyball between our beds. Too bad my mission photos are stored away in Texas, but as a matter of fact...we still look the same as we did when we were 21....okay we might have a more mature motherly look about us now, but it's pretty close.
This is her beautiful eternal family. This song is dedicated to each of them. WHAT JOY
4 comments:
I have been waiting for my song. I loved it. (you made me cry)
Thankyou for your faith in me. Your encouragement and confidence in me help to strengthen me.
Can I have a link to the clip so I can keep it?
We had some good times in the mission!
Denae,
How did you find me? I've thought about you so many times, but its usually you that contacted me(you are so much better at that than me) so I didn't have anything to find you.
I'm in North Carolina right now while Jon works on his surgery residency. We have at least 2 and a half more years here. Your kids are so beautiful. I was reading through your blog. You have been quite busy. Your an army wife now? I saw that your mom was really sick.
I was hoping to contact you soon especially since we may be going to costa rica for a month next year. Jon's program offers a costa rica experience to learn the surgery they do there.
Here is my email jennie_ldsgirl@yahoo.com
We for sure need to keep in touch.
I wanted to hear the song, but the playlist song kept playing @ the same time...anyway, I'm sure it's awesome - as you are! ~Debbie
DENAE!!! I saw you on Laura's page and got all excited. lol. how's it going? I see you have ANOTHER kiddo...nice. They are excessively cute, of course you know. Where are you these days? I don't know if you've heard, but I'm about to have my first in a few months. His name is Jude ;)... wanna hear something else funny? Erin McPhee is my communications teacher at the college. It's a little wierd I suppose, but it's been fun to see her again. She's great. Anyway, check out my blog at fromthewattshome.blogspot.com and say hi, cause I miss ya. hope all's well.
Post a Comment