The other day David couldn't stand hearing the rattling sound our computer was making. So, he opens it up and finds the problem, orders a new piece, and it's fixed. I was sooo proud....until....we discover that because we opted for the cheap new graphics card my windows movie maker does not work!! Therefore...I have no real desire to blog. I already keep a journal. I have all these ideas for movies and videos floating through my head keeping me up at night...with no way to be able to do them! For now...I will not cry....I'm sure we will have to get a new computer someday...right? I mean this one is already 5 years old...how long can he keep fixing it? The thought of sabotage has crossed my mind (just now at this very moment), but the guilt would eat me alive.
So, for now....here are pictures.

Awnan is sulking because he didn't eat dinner and couldn't have any cake and ice cream.
Finnian turns 2!


They all wanted to sit on the counter while I made dinner and bang their legs and chant..."Mommy, mommy, mommy..."


We love kid parties!..just because it's a weekend.
5 comments:
Pictures are fine, I can't really do video either, don't stop doing that silly.
great pictures. I understand about old computers i got a new one finaly in 2008. mine was 9years old and was so slow. hope all is well. keep in touch
BLOG!!! Because I miss you and need to hear and see your coolness.
I was at teacher training for Primary 2 weeks ago and shared with the teachers how important it is to love the children. I then told them about the two most influential and amazing people in TX were the 2 ladies that took the time and effort to love my difficult child and by doing so, loved me. You are Ashley are those people. You'll never know just how much that meant to me. Thanks for being so awesome. I truly hope our paths cross again soon. (What's up with coming here?)
In the meantime, keep blogging by any means necessary! :)
You are such an awesome Mom. Keep the pictures comeing. Love keeping up with you and your darling family. Love to all!
Im sorry your computer isnt the same. Maybe you can just upgrade the card so you don't need to buy a whole new computer.
Post a Comment