
I think I did somewhat of a craft the other day. I wanted a "chore chart" for my children and ended up using paint, magnets, a ruler, and stickers. I had to keep the children busy while I attempted this, so I let them paint. I have no picture of the finished product for you...so you have no evidence against me for doing a crafty thing.

Anneke had a birthday (4) the other day. Finn enjoyed eating every one's left over cake.

Awnan was really excited that there was one boy at the party.

I let Anneke make her own cake since she can do just as good as a job as I can....and she enjoys it.

To keep the children happy I decided to bring Pippi the ferret out to join the party.

I was smart enough to put her leash on so the children weren't attacked....or at least they wouldn't feel like they were being attacked when Pippi came up to say "hi" to them.
It just so happens that Anneke is best friends with a Curtis.

I'm best friends with a Curtis.

And Awnan is betrothed to a Curtis.

David and Jeff Curtis would be best friends....if they cared about having friends.


Now of course the two babies Finnian and Simeon Curtis....well their names rhyme, so they are bound to be best buds. Plus they both really needed haircuts by 4 months!

4 comments:
Yay! A post from Denae! Looks like tons of fun. Miss you guys!
Great Pictures of the the children and your hubby. looks like everyone had a great time. miss you and the family:)
You can't hide your creativity, and a pink cake with princesses, I will say no more.
my favorite part was about david and jeff!
Post a Comment